[ree-sawrs, -sohrs, -zawrs, -zohrs, ri-sawrs, -sohrs, -zawrs, -zohrs]
1. a source of supply, support, or aid, especially one that can be readily drawn upon when needed.
2. resources, the collective wealth of a country or its means of producing wealth.
3. Usually, resources. money, or any property that can be converted into money; assets.
4. Often, resources. an available means afforded by the mind or one’s personal capabilities: to have resource against loneliness.
5. an action or measure to which one may have recourse in an emergency; expedient.